Super Affiliate System Review Introduction:
Every single day, thousands of people come online in droves in the hopes of making some extra income online. Some just want to earn a few hundred dollars extra to pay off a few bills, while others dream of making enough to drive fast cars and live in a beachfront home.
There are thousands of courses and products on the market to cater to this hungry crowd. The downside of this is that most of the products are absolute scams and pure unadulterated rubbish that’s just designed to make the vendor rich at the expense of the customer.
Finding a course that teaches you effective affiliate marketing is like finding a needle in a haystack.
John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is one of the very few tested and proven courses that has stood the test of time. Even after 4 years, it’s still a bestseller… and 4 years in the online marketing world is a lifetime.
John’s system teaches beginners how to earn commissions by promoting other people’s products. It’s a hands off way to make a very neat income from some of the most lucrative niches.
Let’s look at his course and see why so many people are raving about it.
The Good Points:
- The biggest selling point of the Super Affiliate System is John Crestani himself. The man is a successful marketer who has been around for years and walks the talk.
He knows his stuff and is generous with imparting his knowledge to help beginners… for a fee, of course. But then you’re learning from one of the best.
- This is a 6-week training. So, it’s long enough to give you a solid foundation and understanding of what needs to be done… but it’s not so long that you lose interest.
- The Super Affiliate System has been around for 4 years and it’s still an online bestseller. This is testimony to how good the course is.
John has updated it for 2020 and everything is brand new and current. You can apply the info you learn in today’s online marketing climate.
- The program has lots of positive reviews and success stories from former student. Wonderful social proof.
- The course is laid out in a systematic way for beginners. There’s over 50 hours of content with tasks for you to complete. Overall, the program is easy to follow.
Here’s the course breakdown:
- Week 1 – The System Setup
- Week 2 – Understanding the System
- Week 3 – Marketing Skills
- Week 4 – Facebook & Google ads
- Week 5 – YouTube & Native ads
- Week 6 – Scaling & Automation
- Week 7 – Bing, Taboola Ads and LinkedIn
Besides the main course, you also get access to John’s ‘Done For You’ ad campaigns. You can choose to model these or analyze them to see why they work so effectively. It’s a lesson in writing ads that work in the real world.
John teaches his students to tackle profitable niches such as weight loss, muscle growth, diet, fat burning, skin care & more.
This is very different from most online marketing courses that tend to teach people to make money online by teaching other people to make money online by teaching more people to m-… you get the idea.
- This course is about going into super-hot niches and dominating them. It’s real world marketing and not BS theory.
- This program comes with access to John’s private Facebook group which is an active community. You can ask questions here and get help and advice from other marketers too. Excellent resource.
- John also does a live weekly coaching where he answers questions and shares new strategies with his students. You’re not left stranded after purchase.
This is ongoing training to take you from zero to hero in record time. This one benefit alone makes the entire course worth every cent.
The Bad Points:
- The price is a little steep. The good news is that there is a split-pay option to make buying it a little easier.
- The program focuses mostly on paid ads. So, you’ll need to have extra cash to test ads until they convert for you. The advantage here is that paid traffic gets results a lot faster than free traffic which requires a lot of time and results are still left to chance.
Should You Get It?
Yes. If you have the budget for it, this product is a no-brainer. It’s solid training and one of the best out there.
While the price is a little steep, if you apply the information within, you should be able to recoup your investment in a month or two.
It’s better to pay more for a course that works rather than buying 10 cheap infoproducts that are based on untested theory.
With all the good points mentioned above, there’s really not a lot to say other than if you want to become a super affiliate who makes a good income online, this product is perfect for you.